Please join KPMG on 2 May 2019 for our invitation only FinTech Capital Investment Day as part of UK FinTech Week.
With record levels of investment into the sector, consolidation and arrival of the next gen of fintech platforms, the industry is at a tipping point.
The event will bring together industry leaders including over 100 investors, founders and government representatives to outline options to secure the future funding ecosystem for Fintech as a driver of the UK’s industrial strategy. The agenda will include:
- Update of the Government Fintech Strategy
- The UK funding landscape – analysis of current investment trends and business performance
- The Founders agenda – views of funding cycles, access to investors, equity dilution, planning horizons and internationalisation/scaling.
- Views from big end investors (investment cases, investment horizons, current thesis) – large VC houses/CVCs
- Views from the tech industry investor community – what capability and IP is investable for the hyperscales
- Views from Funds industry – Asset managers & Private clients – emergent practice to democratise access to the Fintech asset class
In addition, KPMG will be launching a new research report at the event which discusses the financing and performance of Fintech businesses in the UK.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. This event is invitation-only. Please click here to confirm you’re attending.